Monday, December 29, 2008

Tillery Christmas







We celebrated with my family at my parent's house on Christmas night. We enjoyed each other and got entirely too much stuff. All of the cousins had fun playing. Karson and Noah both got Starwar's Helmets and Lightsavers. They played with them most of the night. They play really well together. Hudson and Reid were a little overwhelmed by all of their gifts and didn't really know which way to turn or which gift to play with first. You notice my mom dressed up in a goofy outfit with a crazy looking wig. Well, we have a tradition of playing a little game where she brings out a tray with lots of random stuff on it, and we have to memorize what's on the tray while she's parading around the room with it. Then, as a couple we complile a list of what was on the tray and what she is wearing for a prize. Ugh..Rod and I never win. It's also a tradition that I will always ask to see the list of the couple who wins..I want to confirm that they won. My sisters hate me for that. ;) The most treasured tradition is my dad reading the Christmas story from the bible. He has done this for as long as I can remember. I am so thankful that we take the time to read the story and focus on the true gift of Christmas.

No comments: