Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


The boys both wore red shirts to school the Wed. before Valentine's Day. It's hard to see in the picture, but Reid had a Snoopy shirt that says "Call me" at the bottom. He was the adorable pimp daddy of the class! ;) Noah's shirt was just a "cool" red shirt..his was one of the fun shirts from Old Navy that said "give me snacks and nobody gets hurt". When he put it on over a gray thermal for school that day..I said "oh Noah, Mrs. Paque will love your shirt. She will think it's so funny". He got upset when I said that and he said, "I don't want her to think it's cool. I'm just going to wear my jacket all day long." Sooo..I take him to school and I hear Mrs. Paque ask him if he wanted to take his jacket off. He said "no" of course. I didn't really think anything of it. When I went to pick him up, I noticed him playing on the playground with just his gray thermal on. Where was the red shirt that was soooo "cool"?? He had snuck over to the corner when Mrs. Paque wasn't looking and took it off and then put it in his bag, so that she couldn't see it and think it was a "cool" shirt. What a turkey!! To this day..that shirt has remained on the hanger in the closet. I guess I need to give it away..I know he will never wear it again. ;)

No comments: