Tuesday, January 5, 2010
The Blog Train
I've had several friends that have started blogs and it has motivated me to get back on the "blog train". It's such a shame that I'm so behind on postings. It has probably been 6 months since I logged in to add any pics. Pretty rediculous, I'd say! I do have some great pictures from SUMMER (yes, SUMMER..that was sooooo long ago!) that I'd like to share. I also have a few Falls pics and then Christmas/Blizzard of 2009 pics. Hope I still have a few blog followers. Thanks for not giving up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm still a follower!! Can't wait to read all about the last 6 months of your life!
Still here!!! I check all the time even to see old pics of the boys - gives me a little boost on days I really need it.
Yaaay!! :)
Post a Comment