Sunday, November 2, 2008

Home Decorating




Some of you know that I have been redecorating my living room. I have been wanting some floral sconces to hang on my walls. As I was shopping around for them, I realized how expensive they were. I found out that the new Hobby Lobby in Edmond does custom floral. A sweet lady named Mary works there. I went in with a picture of what I was wanting and she walked the aisles with me and helped me pick out my floral stems (while they were 1/2 price!!). She put them together for me for only $15 in labor charges. I was amazed how inexpensive the whole project ended up being! So....if anyone is wanting some pretty floral arrangements in their house....call Mary. She'll hook you up.

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

It looks amazing!! I had no idea you could have them do your arrangement...I might be giving Mary a call real soon. I can't wait to see more of the room.