
Thanks to Rod for becoming a serious runner a couple of years ago, I am now an addicted runner! I finished my 2nd half-marathon in Tulsa on Sunday. It was a great run, and such a beautiful day. I had a nice get away to Tulsa with my friend and running companion, Abbie. We went up on Saturday and had some nice "free mommy" time. We did some shopping and had a nice dinner. We carb loaded on pasta on Saturday night as we set out to achieve our running goals on Sunday morning. And.....We DID IT(we both achieved our goal)! I won't tell what my exact time was, but it was 13 minutes faster than my time in April. (which isn't really saying a whole lot...because I'm pretty SLOW) However, I did better than I expected to and I'm ready to do even better in the OKC half-marathon in April. See you all on the course!! ;) Come on... YOU CAN DO IT!

3 comments:
Great job Amber! Way to go on the PR!
So so so so proud of you, my friend!!! I admire your dedication, just amazing. Yippee for you!
Tag you're it...check out my blog for the rules.
Post a Comment