Sunday, September 7, 2008

1st day of Preschool


Noah had his first day of Preschool at Warm World last week. He loved it! I was a little nervous, because he somtimes has a hard time with change. He's had the same teacher at Mother's Day out for the past two years. I thought that going in to a new room with a new teacher might be challenging for him. Fortunately, it didn't seem to phase him. I asked him to give me a kiss goodbye and he wouldn't . It's already started..kissing mom bye isn't cool anymore! Makes me so sad. He has 3 of his good friends in his class. He and his buddy Adam are 110% boy. They broke their teacher in good on the first day. Noah said he and Adam were pretending to throw up during lunch time. Oh my...boys will be boys!
Reid also had his first official day of Mother's Day Out. He jumped right out of my arms to get in there to play with the kids. He loves to play! They both had a good day. Mom enjoyed going to the dentist and having lunch with a friend.

No comments: