Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Home Rennovation




We have made a few changes to our house this past month. We ripped out our fireplace and had an entertainment center built in to the wall. We absolutely love it! Our fireplace was really nice, but we never used it. It was a wasted wall in our living room. Now our living room seems so much bigger. We also had our carpet ripped out and had stained concrete put in our living room. It looks amazing! It was a real pain because we had to move out of our house for a week, but we're glad we did it. We actually enjoyed the time at Nana and Pop's house and at Gramma and Pa's. Thanks for letting us shack up!

1 comment:

The Garvie Family said...

It looks beautiful!! I need to talk to you about the staining the concrete thing. I've always wanted to do that in our kitchen. I love the entertainment center...you guys did a great job!!