Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Fast Shoes
Some of our sweet friends had a big birthday bash for their 3 year old. They hired a band called At Long Last..they were awesome! The band is made up of 4 or 5 Deer Creek High school students. They really did a great job covering some modern day songs and even sang a few that they have written . I think everyone was quite impressed. The boys had fun hanging with some old friends and making new buddies. Reid was re-united with the birthday boy's big brother, Caleb. He of course told me his name was "faster shoes"...Reid is convinced that that is Caleb's name and so he won't stop referring to him as "fast shoes"! I love it. At one point during the party, he said "mom, I can't find faster shoes!" and then later came up and said "mom, I found him, but faster won't come with me!". Too darn cute! He also receieved some star sunglasses as a party favor and crashed in them on the way home from the party. GOOD GOOD TIMES
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment