Friday, August 27, 2010
Rangers vs. Yankees
We took the boys on a little end of the summer trip to Dallas to see a Rangers/Yankees game. We met up with some friends, the Crabtrees for dinner at one of our favorite Mexican food places, MiCocina. The Cratrees were on a little trip to Dallas as well. We enjoyed having dinner with them! They were staying at a hotel across the street from us in Frisco, so the boys were able to have a late night swim the Campbell and Davis. That was fun for them! We also did some back to school shopping...which the boy HATED! I didn't quite ge tto make into as many stores as I would have liked to. Once again, I was reminded that I'm outnumbered in my little family. No one is very interested in shopping....just dear ol' mom enjoys it! Gotta get away with my girlfriends if I want to truely SHOP! The highlight of our trip was the Rangers/Yankees game. Reid was cheering for the Yankees...Noah for the Rangers! It was pretty cute...every time D. Jeter or A-Rod would get up to bat the crowd would "BOO"...but, Reid (while proudly wearing his Jeter shirt) would throw his arms up in the air and cheer "Go Jeter, Go A-Rod or Go Yankees". At one point of the game, D. Jeter got out at first base. Noah says "Haha Reid Yankees go out". Reid says "No they didn't" and punches Noah right in the nose. THEIR FIRST TRUE FIST FIGHT!! No kidding...Noah is always picking at Reid and Reid rarely fights back. He had enough of Noah knocking his team...he decked him a good one! Noah was shocked and devastated when Rod and I laughed about it. We laughed because it was just "one of those moments" that we'll never forget. Pretty monumental too...our boys first fist fight at a Major League Baseball game...boys will be boys and I love it! Noah and I are now big Josh Hamilton fans..Go Rangers. Of course, Noah loves the Cardinals and the Red Sox too. He's open to cheering for several teams at this point...He can't commit! He's definitely drawn to the Red teams. Reid is still devoted to the Yankees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment